Horseradish Salsa Verde
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 1 cup coarsely chopped flat-leaf parsley (about 1 bunch)
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped fresh tarragon (about 1 bunch)
- 1/4 cup finely grated fresh horseradish or 3/4 cup prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons drained capers, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped shallot
- 1 tablespoon (or more) white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt plus more for seasoning
- Freshly ground black pepper
Whisk first 9 ingredients and 1 tsp. salt in a medium bowl to blend. Season to taste with more salt, if desired, and pepper. DO AHEAD: Can be made 3 days ahead. Cover and chill. Return to room temperature and stir again before using.