Hanger Steaks with 125th Street Malanga Mash
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 4 10- to 12-ounce hanger steaks, trimmed of fat, sinew, and center connective tissue
- 4 teaspoons powdered adobo seasoning*
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 125th Street Malanga Mash (click for recipe)
Sprinkle steaks with adobo seasoning. Place in single layer in 13x9x2-inch glass baking dish. Mix orange juice, lemon juice, and vinegar in bowl; pour over steaks. Let marinate at room temperature 1 hour.
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in each of 2 heavy large skillets over medium-high heat. Remove steaks from marinade; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add 2 steaks to each skillet and cook to desired doneness, about 6 minutes per side for medium-rare. Serve with malanga mash.